The Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery - A Leading Grand Rapids, Michigan Liposuction Center
Fat deposits can be resistant to toning exercises or weight loss. No matter how fit you may be, excess fat may collect beneath the chin, in the upper arms, the male breast, the flanks, the abdomen, the hips, thighs, buttocks, or even the knees. Dr. Steven Ringler of the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery, offers the most innovative and safe techniques in liposuction that can help you achieve the body you desire. Whether a spot treatment or reshaping larger areas, our clinically proven liposuction techniques can help you achieve your individual goals. With small incisions, limited down-time and a focus on your safety, comfort and lifestyle, Dr. Ringler will help you reduce excess fat and enhance proportionate curves to achieve a body custom-sculpted to fit your proportions.
Dr. Ringler is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the exclusive American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. He has also served as the President of Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons, and is dedicated to research and education in plastic surgery. Dr. Ringler has extensive experience in liposuction techniques, body contouring and body sculpting.
If your fitness routine leaves you frustrated because you still experience difficulty with love handles, belly flab, underarm flaps, back fat, double chin, or saddlebags, let Dr. Ringler help develop a customized treatment to help you achieve your goals for a firmed, toned body.
If you are like most adults, getting the body you dream of takes more than regular workouts and a sensible eating plan – no matter what you’ve been told before. Why? Often other factors such as heredity, aging, and fluctuations in weight can all influence your ability to achieve the firm, toned body you desire. Excess flab, small deposits of extra fat and folds of skin often will simply not respond to the rigors of diet and exercise. Achieving the right body weight will help you to have a trim figure, but it can’t always target those specific problem areas.
To tone every section of your body and achieve the sleek physique you want, you need more. Let Dr. Steven Ringler at the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery, a leading Grand Rapids liposuction clinic, help you to take the last step toward getting the firm, toned body you desire.
Why choose Dr. Ringler at the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery?
"I'm a BIG fan thus far. MINIMAL bruising (only at incisions). Swelling is going down quickly. Worked 7 hours today, then picked up my girls and grocery shopped. Long day, ready for Darvocet and nap - but WOW! Never expected to get that much done one day post-op! Fantastic!"
There are many reasons for you to visit this Michigan lipo center. As a leading Grand Rapids laser lipo site, the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery offers these key benefits:
- Dr. Ringler's medical credentials, experience, expertise and artistic judgment are important factors that help ensure you will achieve the best possible result.
- Dr. Ringler is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the exclusive American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
- A variety of customized procedures tailored to tighten your problem areas, including SmartLipo™ laser liposuction, tumescent liposuction, buttock sculpting, thigh sculpting, upper arm lift and reduction, body lift for the upper body or hip, breast reduction, breast augmentation and abdominoplasty
- State-of-the-art liposuction, laser lipo and body sculpting services overseen by an experienced and highly professional staff
- A clinical approach with a focus on communication and a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your own specific goals.
- A clean, private office environment with a highly professional staff who make your safety, privacy, comfort and confidence their highest priority.
If you are looking for a Grand Rapids area liposuction or laser liposuction specialist or have other cosmetic or plastic surgery needs, you deserve the very best. If you live in Grand Rapids, Holland, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Muskegon, East Grand Rapids, Ada, Kentwood, Rockford, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, Cadillac, Traverse City, Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Charlevoix or Mt. Pleasant and are interested in learning how body sculpting can bring you closer to your ideal shape, please call Dr Steven Ringler at the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery today for your complimentary consultation. determine if body sculpting with SmartLipo MPX can help you achieve your personal goals.